Tuesday, August 18, 2009

18 / 08 (Haiz..........)

Haiz.....today just get my English Result lolcxz....
Tat result not so good...
19.5 / 30
Walau, the marks like tat also can ar???
Kyen ar , kyen ......WHY u like tat geh???



Miss Shanti ( my favourite tutor ) was right...
When u all start learn English???
Just a little setback then give up and ignore it???
Then how can u all survive in Universiti????
She encourage us to add oil.....


I think i start touch English was when i 4 or 5 years old...
Tat time my parents got listen English Song geh , i also got listen it
Tat time really don understand wat they sing lolcxz.. =.="
Then when standard 1 to standard 3 ,walau er English always full markxz...
Besides tat, Thx Mr. Lionel
He teaches me know more about English when i was form 5....
At tat time, really can say got improvement lolcxz
But now, .........
Can i survive in U life???
19.5 / 30 just foundation level , then how about degree level???
I really cant imagine .........
Can I ????

No comments: