Wednesday, January 21, 2009

相處的最后第二天

hehe,i had cut my hair.........
T.T sobxz,my long hair no more........
After tat,i go Maybank to withdraw some money to use.
Then i back to school and met Joe n Win ye..
We go Parade together and ate lunch there..
I had bought 1 present to William,Hope him will lik lolxz..]
I also bought the comix tat i had waited so long since last September......Happy






Evening,we go infinity to play Dota
CELebrate with William.They were Kah Cheong,elDiaz,Jin Fung,Shaun and me.Jun Keat also at there for a while then he gone to work
8p.m,we go to cafe tat Jun Keat worked,called QQ (at ex 海螺) to have our dinner.
About 9p.m ,we walked Pasar Malam
Haha,i also long time no visit it lolxz...
A lot of stall there n met a lot of ppl tat i knew...
Hong Kong style curry fish ball at there nothing special lolxz,i think i also know how to make la..Wakaka
11p.m ,we went home....
elDiaz fetch William n Kah Cheong while Shaun fetch me back home.
Thankz,Shaun...




OhYa,Happy Birthday to my frienz,Cheah Wan Yee........
Wish u ALL THE BEST,always happy........


1 comment:

Unknown said...

william go whr woh?
leave ipoh lah?