Monday, January 19, 2009

i'm back

haha,left my blog so long already lolxz......
how are u?/


this few week really busy.........i also don know wat i had done.
Now,i work at oldtown medan ipoh....
i know a lot ppl there...and i had saw many kind of ppl there..
haha,i quite enjoy be waiter there la....
BUT my salary not much lolxz........
T.T

This holiday really very long.....
It seem will not end,i really very scare
My RESULT....
My Future..........
My Job............
Wat i lik most?
Physic?Biology?Art?
I don know wat can i choose.......
i hope to study......IF got one more chance,
I sure will study very hard........
Another things is
Y now all my friend will leave me?I seem lik lost everything
Friends,how u all?
I really dislik tis kind of feel!i feel alone.......lonely



haiz........i know tomorrow i will more sad and more down...
tomorrow is my last day stay with one of my buddy......
He was going to go soon...
All the best for u,MUZ REMEMBER ME ah!
Friendship forever........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

normali after graduate wil feel like tat..
tats normal..
fren n fren cnt stick 2gather animre..
cnt c awaiz..

Kyl3 Ky3n aka Kah Yen said...

haha,thanz for view my blog wooo.
wakaka

Unknown said...

zha dou..
u seem vry heng fen..