Saturday, September 5, 2009

我不出声别当我是病猫!!

Haiz.....I think tat I was too kind jor ....
Am I too kind ???
Always being bully ... =.="
Lolcxz , actually not bully la...just myself a bit unhappy and beh song only
I just don want have any war with anyone , pls la...
I want peace , don make me be cruel la ...
I may be cant endure anymore....
Don make me RIOT !!






Although i cant as fierce as this doll , using weapon kill ppl!!!
This doll really horror lolvcxz.....
But my word can First Blood ppl and beyond godlike!!! In simple , tat mean i can hurt ppl easily with my verbal communication skill!!
So,pls....
Don make me and force me do so ......
Just few days only , let me having my style ....
Having my own ways , thank you......
I just need few days only....






Should i discuss with him??

No comments: