Sunday, September 6, 2009

This was my second times stay at Kampar for my weekend ...
Actually i 'm not going back is because i decide to study geh ...
As result , i had do nothing for today ......
Waste one more day again T.T





Walao , because of yesterday night so late sleep
So today i 11 a.m only waked up =.="
Lolcxz.....On9-ing after waked. Facebook , I'm coming !!!
Addicted with facebook application games .....
Friend For Sales and others la .......
Cham lolcxz , next week exam also hvn touch book yet..
At 1p.m ,called for delivery >.<
My breakfast plus lunch eat together at the same time ^^
A nice and delicious meal : Sweet and sour chicken chop rice , Cappucino ice
Meals came at 2p.m ,
It is quite expensive lolcxz , cost RM7.80 T.T ( money fly away.... )



Then at night also calling the same things , also is delivery and the same foods.....
This is because raining plus lazy to go out er ....
Besides tat , buy jor another food for my supper .
Tat is Colewlaw , i like it so much ....
But i prefer KFC ' s colewlaw and fruits salad ^^
Here the colewlaw tat i ate ^^







How can i force myself to study ???
Who can teach me ???
Need HELP!!!
Lolcxz,miss my previous life so much...

No comments: