Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Ghost Festival
Ghost ???
Will u believe about it ??
Actually i quite scare about it geh...
But also need tide over ....
So pls , keep away from me ya ^^
Thx....

Beware with Ghost ya , wakakaka.....

  • Don wear black shirt go out woh ....
  • umbrella cant bring into home...
  • better back home before 7p.m woh...
  • Don simply say '' stupid '' word woh...

Actually just my opinion la ... ^^

Just don disturb them then will ok geh ....Don worry!!



Haiz.....emo feeling came again ..
So, tonight i alone walked to the field tat near my house...
Emo-ing plus listening the song think too muchh .....
Am I ?? Think too much ??
Can someone tell me ? I really don know how to pass my life right now...



Exam coming soon lolvcxz....
But i langsung haven take book yet .....
I really no confidence in my study pathway jor ...
But , i really will try my best to handle it .....
Just short short few days , i will add oil geh ....
Haiz .......
I believe i can study , Yeah !!!! ^^




Believe u can do it??
I knew i can do it...
Kyen not a coward!!
He will solved all the problem geh...
Add oil lolvcxz///...

No comments: