Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Merdeka Day =.=""

Tis year is 52th Merdeka Day ...
The slogan for tis year is 1 Malaysia woh...
So ,
One Malaysia 2009 ^^


But i not hapi with tis year Merdeka Day .....
I need waked up early to handle with the registeration time table for second semester ...
I really mad lolvcxz.....
U all know y ??
The UTAR server really F***
I had waited for 2 hours there .... some of my friend still cant log in for it !!!
Pls la , next time can be better ???
Haiz ......Tired with tis lolcxz... =.=""
But finally i had registered for it la ...
Will know new friend for next semester ^^ Nice to meet u all ....


Another reason was tis year no Merdeka Parade !!!!
Walau , why becoz of tat stupid H1N1!!!
The program need be canceled ????
If STBB got performance there , i sure will go there c c ...
But now wat also don have , wat a bored Merdeka Day .... @.@
The previous years I joined my secondary school Brass Band and every year also take part in National Day Parade March , following the drum beats and marching on the road ...
I really like tat kind of feeling lolcxz.....
But now i edi graduated , i cant have the chance marching together with them on the road anymore .......
I hope and I wish , i can control back the time !!!! I don wan grow up!!!!!!ARGH!!!
Haiz , but i really ..........
The END !!!


=Happy Merdeka Day =

No comments: