Wednesday, July 1, 2009

0158 of 1 july 2009

The time now is 1:58a.m
I also don know why i cant go to sleep lolxz..
it tired but i cant do anythings.....
I just knew tat i moody again
Remember back a lot of sweet memories that i had pass for my life....
Just finish discussion with my English Group[Huei Ming n WantanMee]
Asia{Xian} also got msn with me....
Damn tired.......
Universiti life really made ppl tired lolxz....I think i will die soon bcoz of test n assignment,even presentation...
OMG,i really cant respire Bcoz of it
Since I came Kampar,I feel tat the time here really passed very fast....
I really cant caught it......
Hu can help me???


Actually i just quite happy...
This is bcoz i msn chat with my 'Bro' n even on webcam with him..
Although he dont have say so many things,i already quite happy edi....
he ar?
Quite unyielding and don listen to ppl's advise....
just keep on with he likes......
I think he will change better and take good result lolxz...



Still got few hours then Sam Tet Brass Band need to involve in preliminary round for Perak Marching Band Competition lolxz....
I really unhappy tat i cant go and support them...
[hope them can perform well]I knew u all can do it geh!!
All the Best n Add Oil ar....STBB ROCKXZZZZ!!!
Plus today chat with Hazwan too...
He told me tat percussion got improvement in skill ^^
But,
Cymbalist 2007 was the best [=.=]''
Happy-Bcoz i was the 1 cymbalist in 2007 ^^
Sad-Bcoz i cant back n teach them....so become worst.... T.T
-But, thx Senior Jason Lim for lend me a helping hand...Thx a lot \/
Percussion must add oil lolxz...
Really all the best for u all!!!!


[I think i need continue my work lolxz]
Good night!!

No comments: