Friday, July 24, 2009

Battle is coming soon!!!

Do all of u know wat is the time now???
it was 0051 !!!
I still got my computer studies report haven completed!!!
Economic haven study at all!!!
Accounting even don know at all!!!
All hvn done!!!
How can i finished all be4 0800a.m???
So,later i will rush for it!!
I hoped will finished on time and wont involve my group friend....



Haiz....don chat about exam n my study thing la...
Bcoz i really will die...
Tonite Marching Band Competition will be going on!!!
I really hope to go there....But there are a lot of Problem Happened!!Made me don know wat should do!!
Should i absent for tat competition??
But i cant!!!
I miss them...
I .wan take photo..
i wan take photo will my Percussionist...
I wan take photo with him!!!
But,the problem is still going on!!!
If i absent,all problem will disappear!!!
Wat should i do??....
Scarcity is occur!!!So i had to make decision...
I trust tat my heart edi got answer!!I will make a proper decision so tat i wont regret!!
PERAK MARCHING BAND COMPETITION,I will coming!!!
so,hope u all also go n support la!!
Must wearing Red shirt for tonite at Stadium Perak to support Sam Tet Brass Band!!!
All the best for Sam Tet Brass Band!!!
All the best for All the band that took part!!!
Good Luck!!!

2 comments:

ಎKsiŋಎ胜胜™ said...

him?..who?..fit gor..

Kyl3 Ky3n aka Kah Yen said...

the result is i miss the chance to take photo with him.....
sobcxz....
i was invisible tat day....
nobody wan me....T.T