Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finally.....Buddy leave

Finally Finish For Public Speaking Speech lolvcxz...
My topic was related to my EX-LIFE [Marching Band life]
Really very miss last time punya life lolxz...
Haiz...now i cant have it anymore....
Hope them can pass it happily n leave a lot good memory to new junior.....
So Return to my Public Speaking topic la....
Erm,not so good in presentation lolcxz...But i wont REGRET
tis is bcoz i try my best jor.....



Then,my buddy WSF [Wong Sheng Fei] leave lolcxz...
When to Kedah for his further study lolxzzz...
Lose a partner to chit chat jor...
We chat a lot of thing on phone ga..
Highest record is 2hours 30 minutes
Here the photo tat took in Breeze Cafe punya TOILET..wakaka

Last photo with him b4 he leave
So wish him all the Best la^^

No comments: