Tuesday, July 7, 2009

[05/07/2009]

Haiz.....I just came back from Ipoh.....23++ edi lolxz.....
Damn tired.....
Today happened a lot of things....
There were i had a bad dream!!!Hope it wont come true!!!!
2nd,C.Wai Kin back KL lolxz....Soli i no hang out with u on Saturday,
This is becoz i night oli back Ipoh.......[ Very Soli YA ]
3nd,DS Lim will go to Singapore...
[When i on the way back to Kampar,i got sms him,He on the bus with his parent....]
Hope he all the best at there......ADD OIL XP




Then reached Kampar,Adrian Chan told me tat
NEW SAM TET BRASS BAND EX-T SHIRT HAD CAME!!!

Front view of the Ex-Team Shirt
Back view of the Ex-Team Shirt
LOGO In Front
LOGO At Back
Wasei,actually i not very lik this new ex team t shirt...
I lik the old 1 most....This is becoz it is simple n look nice.....
But anyway,also not too bad la...^^Just not my cup of coffee...
Erm,i also don know wat tat STBB Logo why got wing lolxz.......
It tat mean senior edi grow up jor then got wing????
For me,it not!!!Senior still need look junior punya face!!!!So Chamnya
Senior cant said so much ga!!If not,,HEHE....{U will know more if u are in STBB}
Hehe,i had tis experience last week lolxz...
Erm,tis made me more dislike them lolxz
Tat saturday,i rushed back from Kampar back to school because wan have a look my percussionist lolxz....
U know wat happened??
When i gave some advise to my ''ex section''
Tat opinionated ''guy'' came n say they edi so tired....don scold them!!
OMG!!when i scold them pula??I just gave them advise....
I told them don look so down when practise,U all tired,i also tired geh [u know y?becoz i straight away go school when i reached ipoh,no rest!!!]
Then tat ''guy'' said ours weary not same with u!!!
WTF!!!Seem lik i don have practise b4 woh!!!!!!I really very angry about it lolxz!!!!
U lolxz,cant handle tis post well lolxz!!!U worst,even new member is better than u!!!
U better be careful!!!

No comments: