Friday, July 10, 2009

Second Week of July!!!

hehe,I really lazy updated my blog....
So tis is for this few days....

7/7/2009
Hehe,just finished my english tutorial essay outline presentation....
Quite tired edi....Rush for few days edi,finally......
Thx Hui Ming,WanTan Mee [my group punya friend],Then WSF n CSX (Chong Sheng Xin),they help me in giving me a lot of useful words lolxz...^^Thxz ya...
Then get 7/10 Markcxz lolxz,second higher lolxz,Quite happy....
Then after lesson,go Blur Mango's house rush for another assignment tat English lecture presentation -Past Tense-
Then Jun said wan talk about ghost...Then we had watched a lot of ghost movie!!!
T.T Pls,i scare ghost gah....Big Size scare ghost,funny hor???Wakaka....

8/7/2009
Tonite my tutor group-TA21 having Barbeque lolxz.....
B4 tat time,i go cool {Khoo Chee Fong}'s house do another assignment lolxz...
Cool Is my senior punya sister.Tat senior Call Ah Boy lolxz...
Then at there,i open ghost movie again...
Scarynya,Wakaka...
Got one more ppl accompany me,Tat is Catherine,she also scare ghost...
But i better than her...^^
Then nite...i not so happy....don know why,emo again lolxz....haiz
SWT!!!=.=''

9/7/2009
Busying for Tomorrow presentation =Past Tense=

10/7/2009
Walau,1st time wearing formal Clothes to attend presentation lolxz...
Hehe,SHOCKED lolxz
Bcoz 5 of us also wearing same colour formal cloth,tat is white colour lolxz...
ME look lik salesman lolxz...
Haiz,my presentation today not so good lolxz...May be very nervous llolxz...
Haiz,Tat result sure very bad la...
Then attend Computer studies lolxz..
Yan Yee sms me:
YY:Fuyoh,formal wor
KY:No la,seem abnormal lolxz.....wearing formal
YY:U luk ABNORMAL jek
KY:But better than u,Lady GAGA lolxz....wakaka
YY:U mamalia....suen jo!!
KY:Wakaka...
YY:But honestly,2day u look smart,real wan...
Hehehe.....暗爽咯!!hehehe...thx lolxz for praise me
Tired lolxz........
Back home n rest!!

No comments: