Saturday, July 4, 2009

OMG!!! I cant breathe!!!! {HELP}

2.06a.m ,Walau......Tired-nya
I got few night also so late sleep...About 4 or 5 a.m oli slept
Really very tired lolxz......Sobxz..Stress!!!!!
Haiz....got a lot of coursework and assignment need to be rush for it lolxz...
Currently was week 5 ; By week 8,
I need to submit all the Assignment n coursework...
They are : Economic Assignment,English Presentation,English Essay,Report of Computer Studies,Accounting Assignment......
Beside tat,next week i got three PRESENTATION LOLXZ!!!!
They are Public Speaking 5 minute Speech , English Presentation and English Essay outline presentation lolxz...
Really Stress ar!!!!!
After Week 8!!! Week 9 ,I need prepare for all my presentation edi ler....
So,I hope i can handle it nicely lolcxz....and hope to get good result lolxz..
HELP!!!I think i really need a Help!!!

No comments: