Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Perak Marching Band Competition [Preliminary Round]

Walau....
Finally arrived.....
I hope to attend,but i cant....{Damn Disappointed lolxz}
Haiz.....Today i got Public Speaking Tutorial class..
But i also no mood at all,BECAUSE I miss Sam Tet Brass Band!!!
I hope at there with them...
Then after class at 9.30a.m ,I call My Buddy-Wong Sheng Fei ask him how was it
Then he told me tat juz started....
So after 15 minute,i called him again ask him how
He said juz finished edi,then i ask
ask:How was it?
ans:still ok lolxz...
ask:got ppl fall?
ans:nop
ask:Got HIT??
ans:no
ask:overall ok?
ans:I NOT FREE NOW.....BACK OLI CHAT LA
SWT lolxz!!!!!


I hope they can performance more good in tat real day of competition...
Sam Tet Brass Band Member,

U all should work harder lolxz..
Must Add oil la..
All the Best....

Then here got some picz from Senior Chee Zheng Yang
I saw tis already very excited....
Let ENJOY IT

WARM-UP TIME:






My cymbalist junior...
Hehe,all of them look lik same size lolxz...
Wakaka.....ADD OIL LLOLXZ


Ya,my percussion bass drum player lolxz....
Percussion ROCKXZ....!!!!


BEGINNING:



ENDING:


For my friend tat wan know more detail,
u can go http://zhengyang89.blogspot.com/2009/07/perak-marching-band-competition.html for more information....

Beside tat, MUST SUPPORT SAM TET BRASS BAND!!!!!!!!

No comments: