Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Memorable Saturday Night {11/07/2009}

As usual,after attended the ACCOUNTING lecture class....
I back my Harvard Home...
Packed all the things,I walk to Bus stop...
It took about 15 minutes to reached the destination
Walau,still need to wait bus come gah...
So Chamnya,I alone wait bus for 1 hour lolxz....Damn Bored there...
Totally wasted me about 2 hours plus oli can reached IPOH
Tired when reached my sweet HOME....



Hehe,Better skip all the bored things...




Wakaka,At night lolxz...
I hang out with my friends lolxz....
There are WSF [Wong Sheng Fei],LKC [Lau Kah Cheong],TJJ [Teh Jia Jing],Joe [Chin Qi Zhou] and CKH [Chia Kim Huat]...
This event as farewell for WSF that will going to leave on wednesday to Kedah...
HEHE,so tis farewell held at BREEZE CAFE
This CAFE was my second time visit it...
The 1st time is all my friend help me n TJJ celebrate our's birthday...
Tat time i really very hapi lolxz....Got a lot friends celebrate Birthday with me





So,tis was second time...
Me,JJ,WSF,and CKH chit-chatting non stop
While LKC n Joe playing Dota using my notebook...
We also sing K at there lolcxz...Wakaka
I think tis was the last time gather for us to have dinner lolxz.....
But,next time sure got chances la..
I think tis coming 24/07/2009 we will meet too...
Hehe,This is because Competition for Marching Band ma ^^
We all are supporter ma..
So,tonight===>Happy Ending
Ok,here some photo tat captured tat night


Photo Taking Session B4 back

Hehe,this 2 photo is WSF,LKC,ME and TJJ

No comments: